Knauf Betokontakt 5 KG
With Knauf Betokontakt you can prime your mineral substrates with a particularly high density and low absorption capacity. The special primer is ready to use and suitable for indoor use. After application, the surface has the necessary grip so that the plaster can adhere perfectly. The Knauf Betokontakt is particularly recommended for foil-formed concrete, full concrete ceilings made of building elements or stripped prefabricated concrete parts. Knauf Betokontakt is both ready-to-use and solvent-free, making it particularly environmentally friendly and easy to work with. In addition, the primer is open to vapor diffusion and thus enables the breathable exchange of moisture. Area of application: For walls and ceilings, before applying gypsum plaster, thin gypsum plaster, gypsum-lime plaster and before applying dry plaster with Knauf Perlfix. For priming mineral substrates with a particularly high density and low absorption capacity before the above plaster application. Ideal for film-formed in-situ concrete or full concrete ceilings made of building elements, as well as precast concrete surfaces that have been stripped off before the plaster application mentioned above.
- Aqueous dispersion of a vinyl acetate copolymer with cellulose ether, quartz sand, powdered limestone, iron oxide pigment
- ready to use and solvent-free, therefore particularly environmentally and processor-friendly
- forms a non-slip film on dense, smooth surfaces such as e.g. B. concrete and thus leads to excellent adhesion of plaster
- ensures optimal strength development of plasters
- Colored red for easy control of even application of primer
- open to vapor diffusion, enables breathable moisture exchange
- 12 hours drying time
- Consumption: 0.35 kg/m²
Hazard warnings / H phrases:
- EUH208: May produce an allergic reaction.
- Important information
- If you require a larger quantity and we don't have that many items on the auction, send us a message and our team will evaluate the goods and shipping.
- * ONLY ORIGINAL FROM THE MANUFACTURER *
- MasterBau has been active on the European market for 10 years as a distributor of various building materials from Caparol, Graco, Fakro, Tytan, Knauf, Mapei and many others.
- We will ensure delivery across Europe.
- Our motto is customer satisfaction through the highest quality of the delivered products.
- Some of the products we have purchased can be returned in their original sealed packaging or in their original condition within 14 days without giving a reason.
- Returns are made at the buyer's expense.
- If you have any complaints, please contact the following address:
- Mariana Rapackiego 21A
- 71-899 Szczecin
- We welcome any positive review.
- If you are unsatisfied or have any problems with shipping, please don't hesitate to contact us before evaluating.