Siniat Comfort corner tape for routing and reinforcing inside and outside corners in plasterboard
Siniat Comfort Tapes are a state-of-the-art composite product used in interior design in the construction industry. The basis of the adhesive tape is a white, very flexible and tear-resistant film made of rigid, unbreakable plastic, which forms the core of the adhesive tape. It is covered on both sides with a finely cut non-woven fabric that is permanently bonded to the core, thanks to which the strap with the tape contains different types of fillers and colors. A specially designed perforation allows the putty to penetrate. Due to the high absorbency and roughness of the surface of the tape, the adhesion to the substrate and the strength of the joint are significantly increased.
The perfectly flat surface of the tapes makes them suitable for connecting panels lying in different planes. flat surfaces. Acute and obtuse angles. The corner between the ceiling and the vertical wall can be processed in one operation. Even in rooms with a large area. The white color improves the tape's aesthetics, does not spoil the tape's appearance and does not allow it to penetrate below the surface of the joint. After grouting with ready-made spatula, gypsum spatula or gypsum plaster, the tape nestles perfectly against the panel surface. The small thickness of the tapes, from 0.25 to 0.35 mm, makes it easy to cover the joint with a thin layer that dries and smoothes quickly, dries quickly and can be perfectly smoothed.
Siniat Comfort adhesive tapes can be used instead of corners of all kinds to finish and reinforce inside and outside corners. The tape straightens, straightens and stiffens complex joints of plasterboard and significantly increases the comfort of work during interior and exterior work on wall and ceiling corners with any opening angle.
Due to the variety of fillers and colors available on the market, we recommend testing the product on a small area before final application.
- Perfect durability and crack resistance - very high core elasticity.
- Perfectly smooth joint surfaces can be achieved.
- Provides long lasting protection against cracking in joints - particularly in vulnerable areas such as attics.
- Resistant to alkalis and alkaline reactions* No loss of material - thanks to the specially prepared packaging, 100 % tapes are used.
- Does not need to be soaked in water beforehand.
- Compatible with all types of grout* Does not show through after filling Allows color coverage
- Comfort tape 50 mm × 25 mb
- Comfort tape 50 mm × 12 mb
- Siniat / Original product